Monday, November 03, 2008

A Weekend of Lessons Learned.

This list is not comprehensive or in any particular order.

- Sleep is apparently not needed to survive.

- Some people will give you shit about not hanging out with them.

- Those people may stand you up.

- The majority of my friends are gullible.

- Keeping feelings to yourself is not healthy, but it’s less expensive than buying plane tickets.

- People that become fans of sports teams due to the fanship of their significant other should not pretend like they are real fans or talk trash on behalf of their fake fanship.

o This is multiplied a million times over when that sports team is Oklahoma.

- Halloween costumes are not necessary.

- Beer will drown your sorrows.

- It will also make you text message people you should not.

- I do not deal well with Texas losing. (I knew this already, but Saturday was bad!)

- I have great friends. I miss them.

- If given the option to sit beside a normal person or a crazy person on a cross country flight I’d pick the normal. But I was not given this option.

- I am too tall to fly couch. Too poor to upgrade.

- Um, that might be it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahhaha, I love that list. Me and Durlak were talking and we think that feelings suck and they should never be spoken. It's fun to see what happens after it has been bottled up for years and suppressed.....not. Sorry, I missed you at the halloween party.