Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sunday's Plan Revised

Stupid rain! I woke this morning to the weather man showing his accuracy in fortune telling. Call me soft. Call me fair weather. Call me whatever you want, but doing 5 hours in 50 degree rain just seems miserable.

So instead, I'll do this for 2-3 hours:



Um, minus the weird boxers this guy has on and I won't be falling off. I thought this was far more entertaining than watching someone competent on the rollers.

A few points of note after watching the whole thing:
1) why does he have aero booties on over his shoes indoors?
2) The front drum is too close for his wheel base. If he got to the point where he was going to try and stand up, he'd shoot off the front. That'd be funnier.
3) I think he needs a bit more drop between his saddle height and stem. There's no aerodynamic advantage to aero bars if you're sitting straight up.

No comments: