Thursday, March 12, 2009

Act Like One

I just joined the Twitter world. I've heard about it for the longest time and have never taken the time to figure out what it is. One of the bike race websites I go to had links to Lance Armstrong and Michael Roger's pages. While there I realized that basically all of my favorite cyclists had pages and some of their updates are interesting little pieces of insight into what they're doing now that the season is in full swing.

If you want to follow me, I have no idea why you would unless we share the same last name and you gave birth to me, my user name is very creative and hard to remember so make sure you write this down. It's, landall.

I will probably end up sending more updates from my phone after bike races and during rides that way I can pretend I'm a pro. I'm reminded of something I overheard my high school baseball coach say to someone on our team when they were wearing their uniform in a way that my coach didn't like. He said, "Son, at least if you're not a ballplayer you can look like one."

At least if I'm not a pro I can act like one?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'll be your Twitter friend! yay!