Monday, December 15, 2008

From when I was famous

As I was putting stuff away in my new apartment I found a bunch of cds. One of them had all of the old stuff from my ridearoundamerica.com website which tracked that little bike ride I did. Included were the three various pieces that were done on me. I've decided to share them with you in case you haven't seen them.



This video is from one of the local Richmond, VA news stations that did this story before I left.



The dude that did this interview in Lubbock, TX was really cool. He miked me and we literally just talked for about a half hour or so. I totally forgot I was being filmed.



This was from Tyler, TX. Probably the worst of the three. I was really sick of the trip and ready to be home at this point. Plus, the lady doing the interview is an Oklahoma Alum and the whole time I was holding back mentioning that the Longhorns crushed the Sooners that year.



This is the day that I rode a 5 hour century on the rollers. There's about 10 seconds of dead air before anything starts to play. I don't know how to edit this shit.

1 comment:

bigperm said...

dude, this is awesome. I didn't know your trip was to raise money for meals for wheels - rad!