Friday, February 13, 2009

Lance being Lance

I found this video on velonews and thought it was a great indicator that Lance is still himself. In a lot of other videos and interviews from previous races he seemed like a much nicer guy, way more laid back and the fan in me was concerned that maybe he lost that desire to crush people that try to beat him, one up him, or say bad things about him.

I was unaware of the article that he references in this clip, but I think it's safe to say that he's still got a bit of fire left in him. And, I also think it's awesome when athletes or any one for that matter take control of the situation when journalists try to be shady.

2 comments:

debbiep said...

Thanks for sharing that clip..and good for Lance for standing up for what he thinks is right and not judging the others. Go Lance..

Unknown said...

Wow! He really gave it to him, didn't he?