Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Rode My Bike To Work

That's right, today I commuted by bike. After figuring out and working with some logistics like buying and storing baby wipes, deodarant and hair crap at the office, making a couple folding boards out of Sam Pellegrino boxes (So Euro-Cool) for my clothes, and riding at a sub-leisurely pace, it was pretty awesome. I got to work feeling great as it was a long enough ride to let the endorphins kick in but no so long that logistics got out of control.

So far, so good. And everyday I ride to work throws in a bonus of 16 miles to week. That doesn't seem like a lot but if I ride everyday that's another 80 miles/week to add to the base. And, best part, I'm not standing face to face on metro with someone who decided showering the past month was optional!

Now I just have to keep this up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait...where do you live in the metro area? where are you working? i miss you...

landall said...

TeamLandall has like 10s of readers. I can't just be posting where I live and where I work in public domain. I'm pretty sure at least 3 people are considering stalking me as I write this.