Sunday, July 27, 2008

Experimentation by Mustache





Based on nothing more than public badgering by my boss I decided to grow a mustache. I can’t decide if I look dirty, like someone seconds away from being busted on To Catch a Predator or my father. Either way, this is not a look I think is going to work out in the long term. I was sort of jokingly inspired by Dave Zabriskie’s stache but I don’t think I can go around looking like someone driving a pedi-van for long enough for it to get to that sort of glory.


Note on growth time: This is about a weeks worth of not shaving. Given the prospects of making out with anyone are so slim right now I may give it another week. I have to at least keep it through tomorrow so my boss can see it.

And yes. This is pretty much what I do with my spare time. I think everyone can agree that this is not really a good look for me.

1 comment:

debbiep said...

The mustache doesn't look bad on you. I would have to get used to it however. Let us know if you keep it or not.