Thursday, September 01, 2011

#30daysofbiking | Day1

One of the bike people I follow on twitter (@cycloboredom) had a series of posts he titled #30daysofbiking. Then, I found this, http://30daysofbiking.com/ and for some reason that spurred me to take on the challenge as well. I obviously already ride my bike a lot but not necessarily every single day. I suspect this will on occasion pose a challenge or two but we'll see what happens. We all know I don't like to lose, not that this is really something that can be won, but you know what I mean. The rule seems to be pretty lax. All you have to do is ride. Doesn't have to be long or to get somewhere. Their site says it can just be around the block. There may be days where I ride up the alley and back because that's all that fits in. There will be other days where I ride 60+ miles (it is cx season after all) and there will be days when I race. Either way, I'm going to ride my bike everyday for 30 days. It's pretty convenient that I'm starting on 9/1 since there are 30 days in the month of September. I'll try and post a photo everyday. If I weren't so attached to TeamLandall I'd start a flickr feed for this, but I like this site, so we'll use it.

Here's day 1.

No comments: